annabelclaire: beauty and lifestyle


December 23, 2013

What's on My Playlist? | Christmas Edition

Hi everyone!

Christmas is around the corner and, even if you are not religious like me, you can still listen to these songs to get you into the holiday spirit:


Mariah Carey- All I Want for Christmas is You
Shakin' Stevens- Merry Christmas Everyone
Michael Buble- Jingle Bells
Michael Buble- White Christmas with Shania Twain
Michael Buble- Cold December Night
Elton John- Step Into Christmas
Johnny Mathis- It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas
Nat King Cole- The Christmas Song
She & Him- Baby it's Cold Outside
She & Him- The Christmas Waltz

What's your favorite Christmas song?

Happy Holidays!
 
xx BB
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest
Newer Post Older Post Home

Hello There!

I'm Annabel! I'm 18 and a dancer with a love for all things girly and chic. I love makeup, a good bargain, and being creative. Come take a peek! xx

I also create content at http://www.youtube.com/briticabeauty

For business inquiries, please email me at briticabeauty@gmail.com

http://www.youtube.com/user/BriticaBeautyhttps://twitter.com/BriticaBeautyhttp://www.pinterest.com/annabelclairee/http://instagram.com/annabelclaireebriticabeauty@gmail.comhttps://www.bloglovin.com/blog/3910281/britica-beautyhttps://plus.google.com/u/0/b/104366282102344938090/104366282102344938090/posts?hl=en_US


Posts
Atom
Posts
Comments
Atom
Comments

.


.

  • There will be Oxblood!
    Hello There! Today I am going to talk about the trend of all trends-oxblood. At first I had no idea what this color was, but now I know...
  • the Makeup Revolution baked highlighter | a review
    Hello there! I have recently become super duper obsessed with highlighters. Every time I go shopping I pick one up. It's bec...
  • how to: keep a workout routine in college.
    Hello there! Being healthy is hard in college. There, I said it. No one really talks about exercise during college; when people ta...
  • a little reflection.
    Hello there! Wow. I have been gone for a while. I knew, when I left for college, that things that I loved would be put on the back-...

  • Topshop Lipstick- Brighton Rock
  • Pixi Beauty Endless Silky Eye Pen- Black
  • Mac MSF- Soft and Gentle
  • Butter London Disco Biscuit


  • ►  2017 (1)
    • ►  June (1)
  • ►  2016 (25)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  August (6)
    • ►  July (6)
    • ►  June (5)
    • ►  May (3)
    • ►  April (3)
    • ►  March (1)
  • ►  2015 (42)
    • ►  August (6)
    • ►  July (12)
    • ►  June (5)
    • ►  May (2)
    • ►  April (2)
    • ►  March (3)
    • ►  February (6)
    • ►  January (6)
  • ►  2014 (44)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  August (3)
    • ►  July (10)
    • ►  June (8)
    • ►  April (2)
    • ►  March (9)
    • ►  January (10)
  • ▼  2013 (87)
    • ▼  December (4)
      • Influenster | The JollyVoxBox
      • What's on My Playlist? | Christmas Edition
      • The Gunmetal Manicure
      • What's on my Playlist? | December
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  October (3)
    • ►  September (9)
    • ►  August (14)
    • ►  July (6)
    • ►  June (17)
    • ►  May (3)
    • ►  April (10)
    • ►  March (11)
    • ►  February (2)
    • ►  January (7)
  • ►  2012 (83)
    • ►  December (13)
    • ►  November (15)
    • ►  October (5)
    • ►  September (12)
    • ►  August (18)
    • ►  July (20)
All content © Copyright 2014 Britica Beauty unless otherwise noted. Powered by Blogger.