November 30, 2013

FOTD #5 | Holiday-Party-Ready

Hello There!

I know, here have I been? I explained it all in a video I will link here. But today I thought I would share the look I have been loving for the holidays. The gold touches are festive, but the cat-eye and glowing skin makes it look glamorous. Here's what I wore:


Face::

Rimmel Match Perfection Foundation 
Merle Norman Camouflage Creme Concealer
Neutrogena Skin Clearing Powder
Lancome Blush- Shimmer Pool Pink
NYC Smooth Skin Bronzer- Sunny

Eyes::

MAC Paint Pot- Nubile
Airbrush Naturals Pigment- Spiced Gold
Wet N Wild Palette- Paraidse Cove (The Darkest Brown)
Loreal 24hr Infallible Gel Liner- Black
Maybelline Lash Discovery Mascara
Maybelline Great Lash Mascara- Extra Black
Covergirl Lash Blast Mascara

Lips::

Artistry Light Up Lip Gloss- Passion

I hope you enjoyed this quick post! I will be posting more often- I promise- and I will be wearing this look a lot for the holiday season. 

What is your favorite holiday look?

xx BB