June 20, 2016

introducing: the travel diaries.

Hello there!


I am back from a month of traveling! I was without a computer or internet, so blogging or being active on social media took a backseat for a few weeks. It was so nice to actually disconnect from the online world and focus on the experience. But now, since I am back home, I wanted to share my travels with you! These posts will be quite photo-heavy, but I wanted to document my time in Israel and England for you, and for my own indulgences. 

I spent ten days traveling all over Israel with a group of about forty students. To say that this trip was life-changing and completely eye-opening would be such an understatement. Unlike other vacations, I felt like I was introduced to a totally new world that I had never seen before. It was incredible to see such important and historic places that I had only read about. I don't think that I had a magical connection to the Holy Land, but more on that later.

After Israel, I flew to England for three weeks to visit some friends. It was so nice to completely let go and relax! I hadn't seen some of these friends in a year or more, so it was lovely to catch up for old times sake. Not only that, but I also did some traveling around England, which was amazing!

I fell in love with traveling again. It was so incredible to see the world and remember what it was like to be in awe of something. I now have the travel bug and I cannot wait to pack my bags for another adventure!

Have you been traveling? 

xx BB