June 22, 2016

a UK face of the day | the travel diaries.

Hello there!


I used some of the new products I grabbed in the UK in a little FOTD, and I took a few cheeky photos to prove it! I used every single product that I showed in my UK highstreet haul here, so if you want to know what I used, it's all there!

{face}

Collection Lasting Concealer // 002
Rimmel Stay Matte Powder // Sandstorm 
MUA Bronzer // Sunkissed Bronze 
Sleek Contour Kit // Medium 
Soap & Glory Wonderbronze // Sundaze 

{brows}

Physician's Formula Eyeshadow Quad // Canyon Classics 

{eyes}

MAC Paint Pot // Nubile 
W7 In the City Palette // Natural Nudes [crease]
MUA Eyeshadow Palette // Undress Me Too [rose gold shade, gold shade on the lid]
Bourjois Smoky Stories Eyeshadow Quad // Upside Brown [inner corner]
Essence Lash Mania Reloaded Mascara 

{lips}

Almay Liquid Lip Balm // Rosy Lipped

{nails}

Barry M Nail Paint // Vintage Violet 


 
 
 
 

 



For summer, I wanted to keep my makeup look soft and clean; I don't want to wear too much makeup because I don't want it to melt off. Some of these products, like the Sleek Contour Kit and the Soap & Glory Wonderbronze, are perfect for summer! They look really natural and give you an amazing glow.

What makeup have you been loving for summer?

xx BB