June 20, 2013

Arbonne | Lip Polish

Hello There!

I thought I would kick off this series by telling you all about Arbonne's fabulous lip polishes. I was given these as a little gift, and I have been pleasantly surprised by how lovely they are. I don't know why I thought they were ordinary, but they are not. 

RP 24.00

These lip glosses come in a number if shades, but the ones that I got are all galaxy related: Venus, Mars, and Saturn. 


I think my favorite is Venus, because it is such a unique color. It's a mauve lip gloss with gold micro glitter. It looks really nice with a smoky purple eye. 

Mars is a gorgeous blood red with gold micro glitter. I think this is a color that would most suit everyone, but it is also the most dramatic and the most pigmented of the three. 

Finally, Saturn is a gold-y bronze gloss with, you guessed it, gold micro glitter. This is my least favorite of the three, but only because I am so fair. I think this shade would look stunning on darker skin tones.


What I love about all of these glosses is that they can be a sheer gloss with a hint of sparkle, or you can add a couple coats and get a bold, glossy look that isn't sticky. They all have gold micro glitter, and are quite long lasting.

Have you tried the Arbonne lip glosses?

xx BB

P.S. Check out their website here!