June 21, 2013

Arbonne | Skincare

Hello There!

Today is the second chapter in my Arbonne series, and this time I want to talk about some skincare products. I don't have too many, but I have one product from the Re9 range and one from the aromassentials range. They are both lovely products!


Re9 Corrective Eye Creme::

RP 55.00

This eye creme is amazing! I have been using the No7 eye gel for a long time, and always assumed that an eye creme was a product that just never really did a lot. But I was so wrong. This eye creme is thick and rich, but it is not too heavy, so it does not feel like your undereyes are being weighed down. I will put this on before I go to bed, and in the morning my undereyes still feel moisturized and lovely. And, while this product is a bit expensive, you get a ton of product, so I know that this eye creme will last me ages.

Aromassentials Awaken Body Lotion::

RP 22.00

Like the Re9 eye creme, this lotion is thick, creamy, and rich without being too heavy. It also sinks into your skin quite quickly, so you don't feel sticky. This body lotion has a lovely citrus smell that is not too overpowering, but it does linger, so you smell lovely and fresh all day. I love this lotion!

I have only good things to say about the Arbonne skincare that I have tried, and I hope to try more in the future!

Have you tried any Arbonne skincare?

xx BB

P.S. To check out more of their products, go to their website!