June 14, 2013

Where does the time go?

Hello There!

It feels like yesterday that I was getting all giddy for the first day of school, and now the year is done! So I thought I would hop to it and figure out exactly what I would like to do this summer.


Travel:: I absolutely love to travel, so this summer I want to go to new places and see new things. 

Learn:: I do not want my brain to turn to mush, so this year I have signed up to go Stanford and BYU for dance and international relations programs, both of which I am so excited for! I have never been to San Fran or Utah, and getting away will be a great new adventure. I also have never studied at a university before! I cannot wait to stay in a dorm and learn from some of the top professors and dancers in the nation.

Be creative:: I don't wan't to watch TV when I am bored anymore, because I think it is such a waste of time. So this summer I want to challenge myself to start a new project or get outside, and get away from the electronics.

Consistency:: I want to push myself to make consistent content on my channel and upload lots of posts on my blog. For the last month or so I have been so busy, and my blog and channel have really been pushed aside. But not any more!

Clean:: I have a habit of cleaning things up and then quickly letting them become a pig stye again. So I am setting myself a goal to keep my belongings organized and tidy, and not get so sloppy.

I am so excited to start the summer and get some stuff done!

What are your plans for this summer?

xx BB