June 23, 2013

NOTD | Plum & Glitter

Hello There!

Today I wanted to share my new glitter-y nail design that I thought up the other day. I love me some glitter!


My base coat color is a limited edition shade from China Glaze's safari collection called "Call of the Wild." I talked about it in this post, and I described it as a a oxblood creme shade. The other shade, however, is the one that for me makes the look. It's from Julep and it's called Hilary. I would describe it as a small round bronze and gold glitter, and it's gorgeous. I like it mostly because it is a subtle glitter, and it is easy to do a gradient look. I'm in love!

I normally don't like doing nail art designs, but this one is so easy! Plus, if you make a mistake you can coat it in glitter and voila! It's gorgeous again!

Have you tried any new nail art designs?

xx BB