July 20, 2012

What's On My Toes? || NOTD

Hello There!

I thought I would just let you know what's on my toesies! I don't have polish on my nails at the moment, but this fun, bright green is great for summer, and so affordable!

This is a "Sally Hansen Insta- Dri" Polish, in the shade"Mint Sprint." I have a few other shades from the line, but this is my favorite. I love this bright color on my toes for summer! The best thing about this polish is that it is completely opaque in one medium-thick coat! So, for those impatient ladies like me who can never wait for their nails to dry, now you don't have to wait quite as long. And the price is fabulous! Throughout drugstores it may range anywhere from three to five dollars. One fault to this polish is that it does not quite live up to its name- I find it dries just as quickly as any other polish. This line is still available in drugstores in America! I apologize to those in other countries who may have trouble finding these products. Perhaps I need to give some away? Hmmm...



What colors are you loving this season? Let me know, and I may just pick some up!

xx BB