July 30, 2012

Interactive! 7 Things For 7 Days! || August

Hello There!

Today I thought would take up Sprinkleofglitter's post idea called 7 Things For 7 Days. It's a great way to challenge yourself to do things, and then actually go through with them! So I thought I would share a few things I would like to accomplish:

HERE'S the blog post to join in the fun!

Exercise:: More! While I do exercise, I would love to more. Plus, exercise is so good for me, because it makes me happy!

Eat Healthily:: I love my Special K, but I need to start reaching for the apples more than the cookies or cereal. I really should eat more fruit and veggies. 

Craft:: There are some things in my craft drawer I would like to make, and I have some ideas for jewelry pieces. I bought the materials, I just got to sit down and make them!

Journal:: I have been trying to do this more recently, and I would like to journal daily. I have a blog post coming on how I think journaling is good for the soul, and it's true! It feels good to get your feelings out. 

Check Off My List:: I have been making loads of lists lately about things I need for school. There are a few basic pieces, like leggings and scarves, that I would like to stock up on. Plus, I need to feed my cosmetic obsession, which leads me to my next point:

Shop Less:: I love to shop, but money doesn't grow on trees! I have been working over the summer, but once school starts I can't keep buying makeup and clothes. 

Enjoy:: Enjoy summer, and life! School starts for me soon, so I want to soak up the sun and enjoy not being stressed for as long as possible. There are great things to do in California, and I would love to take up the opportunity to enjoy some of the great sights in town.

This will last all month, so at the end of August I will let you know if I followed through with my challenge!

Try this yourself, and let me know how it goes! Join in the fun!

xx BB