July 19, 2012

Why Hello There!



My name is Annabel, and I am a new blogger in town. In addition to creating a new blog, I have also created a new youtube account! I am really diving in the beauty world. I may have too much free time... Anywho, I thought I would tell you a few things about me:

First, I am 14 years old, growing up in California. After discovering some lovely beauty gurus on youtube, I got addicted to both their channels and their blogs, I figured I would take it up as a hobby myself.

Why the name? Well, being raised in both California and London, England, I decided that the combination of two of my favorite places in the world ( Britain, America ) would be a perfect name for both a blog and a youtube channel.

What will I chat about? Among other things, beauty. Reviews, tags, etc. I will try to keep hauls to a minimum, but sometimes the deals get the best of me! What can a cosmetic- obsessed girl do? So leave a comment letting me know what you would like to see on this blog. I will do my best to upload as frequently as possible, even through the school year when things get a bit hectic.

I hope you enjoy my bloggy-bits!

xx BB