July 27, 2012

Geometric Godess || LOTD

Hello There!

Today I thought I would share two cute and inexpensive pieces of jewelry I have found on Ebay recently! This gorgeous geometric necklace is super cheap and a great alternative to the famous "House of Harlow" necklace. it's only $3.00!



Another piece I have found is a great alternative to the famous "Golden Goose" bracelet form Jewelmint. This piece looks more antique, and it does not have any jewels on it, but otherwise the two bracelets are extremely similar.


The Jewelmint bracelet looks like this. While to some, these may not look alike, the price makes up for it: it's only $0.99! This is a complete bargain compared to the Jewlemint bracelet which retails for about thirty dollars. 

Because both pieces are so funky and different, I don't think I will be wearing either too much (yes, I purchased them!), so it's nice to get something trendy that's inexpensive too! I hate feeling like I've wasted money!

What inexpensive, trendy pieces have you found?

xx BB