July 25, 2012

Colorful Clothes || LOTD

Hello There!

Today I thought I would share some clothing pieces I am loving recently. I really enjoy pieces that are easy to throw on, but colorful and fun for the summer, and these two pieces are perfect examples. Both of these items I got at awesome prices! The shorts were on sale at PacSun, and I found the flannel at a charity shop for about one eighth of the retail price!



I would never put these pieces together, but I love pairing the flannel from American Eagle Outfitters with leggings, and the shorts from PacSun with a plain white or black T- Shirt. Both of these pieces are great quality too! Even though these exact pieces may not be available in store, there are so many similar options for people with all different price points!

What pieces are you loving for summer? If you enjoy these types of posts, do follow this blog!

xx BB