June 18, 2013

The Procrastinating Beauty Blogger Tag

Hello There!

I am feeling uninspired today, so I did a bit of research and found a tag that I can relate to: The procrastinating beauty blogger tag! 


1. Name a beauty regime that you rarely do?
My eyebrows. I let them get unruly and big, because I am so afraid of plucking them too much and turning them into tiny lines of eyebrows. That and I can never find the time to sit down and do them. 

2. Is washing your makeup brushes something you do regularly?
Goodness, no! I will go weeks on end before I finally find the time to clean my brushes. But I must say that when I do my brushes, and my face, feel fantastic. 

3. How long will you last with chipped nail polish?
I will paint my nails once a week, but I hate chipped nails. They look so tacky. So if I have the time and my nails look wretched, I will give them a coat of paint.

4. How long will you put off buying/replacing a beauty product, even if you need it?
Actually, if I am in desperate for a new product, I will find a way to go get it. And when I do go shopping, I normally stock up on my favorites so I never run out of my holy grail items.

5. What is your worst beauty habit?
I am not keen to admit this, but my worst beauty habit would have to be squeezing the spots on my face, when I know I really should not.

6. Name some non-beauty related that you put off doing all the time?
That would be cleaning my room- I let my room go to hell, and soon piles of clothes form on the floor. I am organized in just about every other part of my life, but when it comes to my room I can be a bit of a slob.

7. When going out somewhere, do you leave getting ready to the last minute?
No, I love getting ready! Taking time to do my makeup and hair and picking out an outfit is my favorite part of going out. But if I am just going out for errands I will leave getting ready to the last minute.

8. Can you commit to spending bans?
I do know how to keep myself from going crazy in the shops, because I always feel guilty about spending ridiculous amounts of money. And I have also have put bans on myself in the past to stop spending money on makeup, like I did at the beginning of the year. Only recently did I start buying makeup again.

9. How organized are your makeup and nail polish collections?
In fact, they are quite organized. I actually like organizing my makeup and nail polish, because they are both things I enjoy. I keep my makeup in one large drawer in my bathroom below my vanity, and I keep my nail polish in a medicine cabinet in the guest bathroom. 

So I guess I am pretty organized, and not too bad of a procrastinator after all! Do this tag for yourself and see how sloppy you are.

How big of a procrastinator are you?

xx BB