November 22, 2012

Tag || How Much is Your Face Worth?

Hello There!

Today I thought I would do a "Face of the Day" a la Sprinkleofglitter. Basically you count up how much you spent on the makeup you wore in one day, and then feel really bad about yourself. Sounds fun, right? Anywho, I filmed millions of videos today, so I actually had makeup on. Let's see what I wore!


~ Face ~

Revlon Colorstay Foundation:: 11.50
Maybelline Coverstick Concealer:: 6.00
Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder:: 5.00
NYC Mosaic Color Wheel- Rose Glow:: 5.00
Philosophy Lit From Within Healthy Cream Blush - Feel Warm All Over:: 22.50
Wet N' Wild Color Icon Highlight- Reserve Your Cabana:: 5.00

~ Eyes ~

Mary Kay Eyebrow Pencil- Blonde:: 10.00
ELF Eye Lid Primer:: 1.00
MAC Paint Pot- Bare Study:: 16.50
Jemma Kidd Hi- Design Eye Color- Silhouette:: 17.00
Estee Lauder Compact Disc Eyeshadow Quad- Taupe, Ivory, Brown, Pink:: 25.00
Jordana Fabuliner:: 2.00
Maybelline Full N' Soft Mascara:: 6.00
Palladio Herbal Eyeliner- Dark Brown:: 3.00

~ Lips ~

Jordana Easyliner- Tawny:: 3.00
Covergirl Lip Perfection Lipstick- Temptress:: 9.00

And the grand total is....

$147.50

Yikes!

That is a lot of money in makeup! I never even thought one face of makeup could be so expensive! I love all these products, but I can't even imagine how much it would have cost if I had used all high end products. Would you like to see a comparison?

Try this out for yourself, and see how much you spend!

What are some of your current makeup favorites?

xx BB