November 17, 2012

My Wishlist! || 2012

Hello There!

My birthday is around the corner (tomorrow), and the holiday season is just over a month away. So today I thought I would share some things that I would really like this year. Don't we all have a wish list? 

A Large Face Watch::

These are so popular! I would love a gold watch, and here is one from Fossil that I think is really nice:

LINK

 Blazers::

I always need a new blazer, and I would also love some colorful blazers as well. These colored blazers from Forever 21 are inexpensive and great quality too!

LINK

LINK

LINK

Some Swish Nail Polish::

I think a high-end nail polish is a nice stocking stuffer or a cute little treat for the holidays. It'a a little more special than just your average drugstore brands, and you can never have too much nail polish! Here are some  from Butter London I have had my eye on:





Black/Dark Brown Riding Boots::

I got a pair of these! This past weekend my mother took me out to find a pair of boots that fit me like a glove, and I found a gorgeous pair. I wanted a pair of classic, real leather black riding boots, and I found a lovely pair with buckles at Off Broadway. They have a slew of boots on sale, so if you are in the market for boots I would go and check it out! If you don't have an Off Broadway near you, here's a pair of black and brown boots from Steve Madden that are just lovely:

LINK

LINK

Scarves::

When can you have enough scarves? I always put scarves on my wish list, because having a new scarf is never bad! This season I am leaning more towards knit scarves than silk, but I love them all! Here are some beautiful scarves from Nordstrom:

LINK

LINK

LINK

LINK

I love this time of year- the gifts just keep rolling in! It's always fun to write up a list of all the things you could dream of!

What are some of the things on your holiday wish list?

xx BB

* I am not affiliated with these companies *