January 5, 2013

A New Love || China Glaze's Ruby Pumps

Hello There!

I have had so many recent loves! I love discovering new and exciting products. But today is a little different; I thought I would talk about a nail polish!  have so many red nail polishes, so when people kept raving about this polish I just assumed it was nothing special. Yet seeing the cutest miniature bottle of China Glaze's "Ruby Pumps" in Sally's sucked me in. And now I see what all the fuss was about. This color is so beautiful, and tops all my other reds.


"Ruby Pumps" is amazing, not just because it's a beautiful classic red shade that is great for the holidays, but also because it has finely-milled red glitter throughout the polish that gives it that festive touch. You can see the glitter, but it isn't overly chunky. I love that the glitter is still subtle so you can get your "glitter fix" without it being obnoxious. Sometimes I'm not in the mood for tons of glitter! So if you're like me and you don't like glitter city, then this polish might be for you. 

two coats

What I also love about the China Glaze formula is that it lasts for ages. I also own China Glaze's "Call of the Wild" from the safari collection, and that polish lasted over a week, with only slight wear and tear. And this polish is no different. I will definitely be picking up more China Glaze polishes in the future. 

I would highly recommend picking this bad boy up.

Have you tried "Ruby Pumps" yet? What do you think of it?

xx BB

P.S. I talked about this polish and many others in my "holiday nails" video, which I will link here