January 27, 2013

NOTD || Subtle and Sparkly

Hello There!

I have been gone for so long, and now I have so many things to write about! So today I thought I would share what is on my nails. I love this combination of polishes because it's a classic pink-rose with a fun shimmer-y twist.


I have only used this Revlon shade for the second or third time, but so far I really like the formula, and the color is really classic and easy. It's from the new Colorstay line, and I had to pick up one of the shades to confirm the hype! It takes about two coats to be completely opaque. However, the color on top was in my 2012 favorites, and I love it! I put this sparkly top coat from Deborah Lippmann over just about everything, and it just adds a little something. I wear this over other colors, and the blue-pink duo chrome sparkle is gorgeous, but I also wear it by itself when I have no idea what to paint my nails. 




I know it's a bit blurry, but you get the gist! This has been a cool combination for me, and I think I will do it again.

What are your favorite nail combinations?

xx BB