January 2, 2013

New Year's Beauty Tag!

Hello There!

I have so many resolutions that I will share later, but today I wanted to share my five beauty resolutions for the new year. It's 2013! Can you Adam and Eve it? I love making new resolutions, so hopefully I can keep these ones!


1) I will cleanse, tone, and moisturize every night before I go to bed, even if I am exhausted. I notice a huge difference when I don't do it.

2) I will not over pluck my brows, because, if I get it wrong, I know it takes ages for them to grow back!

3) I will drink more water. I have noticed recently that clear skin really works from the inside out!

4) Use moisturizer all over when I get out of the shower. My skin gets dry and flakey all year round, and especially during winter, so I need to lather up to keep my skin baby soft.

5) I will not buy products until I have used up the ones that I have! It's crazy how big my collection has gotten, and I have spent much too much money on makeup.

I tag all of you, so feel free to do it yourself, and leave the link below!

What are your five New Year's resolutions?

xx BB