January 2, 2013

2012 Wrap Up!

Hello There!

Today I thought I would reflect upon this past year. It has been crazy and rubbish in some ways, and wonderful in others.


1) I found my love for makeup. Before finding Youtube gurus and blogs and such, I had not a clue what to do with makeup or anything beauty related. Now I know what does what, and I have found a love for makeup and from that has grown something amazing: my blog!

2) I started a blog and a Youtube channel! This is, by far, my biggest "mile stone," and one things I am really proud of. I love my blog and am so passionate about beauty and skincare and such. I love it!

3) My sister went to university. She moved to the other side of the country to go American University in Washington D.C. While I do miss her, she is back for the holidays, and with Skype she is never too far away!

4) I started dancing ballroom, full time. For about 16 hours a week I dance at my school, and for the most part I love it. I love diving into new hobbies, and discovering what makes me excited. Dance is certainly one of them.

5) My grandfather and dog passed away. I lost not only two members of my family who had been part of my life since I was born, but I also lost a piece of my childhood and my hometown memories. As I grow older I have found that my warmest memories of England have been slowly slipping away from me. I know some day I will have other memories, but none will ever be as special as the ones from the childhood and the city I still love.

6) I began high school. A new adventure began as I dived into harder classes and the drama-filled, catty world that is high school. As a sophomore I have been able to find my niche, but my freshman year was surely the hardest.

7) I found myself. I know that I will continue to discover who I am, but slowly I am chipping away at who I am, and I am learning what I like and dislike. I know it sounds silly to think that I don't know what I like, but I went through a bit of an identity crisis, and I didn't find myself for a while. Learning about myself has been therapeutic and has helped me become a person with ideals and beliefs, which is one of the most important things to me.

I hope 2012 was a wonderful year, and that 2013 is even better!

What was your 2012 like?

xx BB