December 30, 2013

Influenster | The JollyVoxBox

Hello There!

I am so excited to share a complimentary sample service that was sent to me and is absolutely fantastic. Influenster is a survey website that sends you sample products when you complete the right surveys and polls and qualify for the boxes. I was lucky enough to qualify for the holiday box, and Influenster sent me a little gift for the holidays. The best part is, the products they send you are full size and completely free! Here is what I got it my box:

My mistake- this one is called Luna!

I got 16.50 dollars worth of stuff for free! It's an amazing service, and completely complimentary.

Here is my unboxing video:


Have you discovered Influenster yet?

Happy Holidays!

xx BB

Influenster links:
influenster.com
facebook.com/influenster
@InfluensterVox