May 5, 2013

25 Random Facts || A Chatty Post

Hello There!

Today I thought I would do a bit of a chatty post and talk about some quirky things you may not know about me.


1. I dance! Some may know, but some may not know that I am a ballroom dancer. I have been dancing for 4 years, and it's my second passion, after blogging and all things beauty.

2. I was born in London, England, and spent 7 years of my life being British and such. I miss the rainy days and the European chocolate, but I have visited every year since I moved and never too far away.

3. I have not bought clothes full price in ages! I hate spending too much money on things that are trendy and that I won't be wearing for too long. I also love thrifting, because I find that when it comes to clothing, it's quantity over quality. 

4. I am the kind of person who has cheesy goals and dreams. I have a bucket list! I look back on it every once in a while and remember all the things I want to accomplish. Who doesn't?

5. My biggest pet peeve is hearing people chew! I absolutely hate it. If you are chewing too loud, I will let you know!

6. I have been on a plane over 30 times! When I was little I used to travel to and from America a lot to see family, and I have gotten to know airports and planes and all that jazz.

7. I have a sister! I don't think I have ever mentioned her on the blog-esphere, but I have a lovely older sister who is in her first of university in Washington D.C.

8. I have gone to over five schools during my time in England and America. It's quite a few considering I am only in my second year of high school!

9. I have severe scoliosis. This means my back is curved like an "S," which can sometimes make dancing quite difficult. However, I have been in a brace in the past and learned to overcome the pain, and now I appreciate dancing even more.

10. I can wiggle my ears. Thanks Grandpa!

11. I never met my grandmother on my father's side. She passed away long before I was born, a, so I just have one lovely grandmother.

11. I have only ever been allergic to a numbing cream I once used before a blood test. My skin got itchy and red, and the doctors had to fix me up before I could get blood drawn.

12. I used to have asthma, and it really set me back when it came to sports. I don't have asthma anymore, so now sports and dance don't cause me so much trouble.

13. I have been writing in a diary since I was 5. My parents gave me a journal when I was little, and I have been writing ever since! I look back on my old diaries and laugh at my young self. Oh, nostalgia.

14. When I get hungry, I get really grumpy. You do not want me to be without a granola bar.

15. I used to be an avid knitter. And then I found Facebook.

16. I am addicted to yogurt and chocolate chips. It's the healthy alternative to ice cream, and tastes about the same.

17. I used to be obsessed with the cooking channel, especially Barefoot Contessa. I became interested with all things cooking and baking because of her.

18. My hair can be wavy or pin straight, depending on the day. I never style my hair because it seems to do it on its own.

19. I live in leggings. I only wear jeans when all of my yoga pants are in the laundry!

20. I don't like the beach. I know, I know, what is a girl doing in California if she doesn't like the beach. I just hate getting all gross and sweaty and then sitting in sand on the car ride home. I would much rather relax by my pool.

21. I went skiing once, and fell in a hole doing it. Never again!

22. When I was little, I had short, curly hair, so I looked like a ginger clown! My sister and I had a clown at a joint birthday party when we were really little, and everyone but me had to put on a clown wig, because I already had super curly hair.

23. I love to travel. I wish I could see the world and live in hotels and eat food from millions of different countries.

24. I love the cold, and hate warm, sweat-y weather. Again, what am I doing in California? Good question. I still don't know.

25. I am not a fussy eater, so I will eat just about anything!

I hope you learned a little bit more about me! I would love to know about you, so link me to your blog or tell me so wacky things about yourself.

What should I know about you?

xx BB