May 3, 2013

Runaway

Hello There.

I never thought life would be so hard. And does it only get harder? Recently I have been having a really tough time, and it seems to be getting worse and worse. And sometimes I feel like if I ran away I could make everything go away. But I have learned the hard way that that doesn't work. 


I know at my age life has it's rough patches, but I can't help but think that other kids have it better? It's not my material life that is the problem; it's the feeling like I don't know where I am going or what I am doing, and when I think I finally have it figured out I fall on my face.


So for those who having a tough time as well, we will get through this together, because on the other side of this horrible hell is the wonderful life we are meant to lead. 


Hang in there.

xx BB