July 24, 2013

My Summer Makeup Routine

Hello There!

Throughout the summer I have been wearing minimal makeup. However, when I do "put on my face," I wear light makeup and only use a few products. For the past few weeks, I have been wearing lots of mascara and a bright lip to focus on my eyes and bring color to my face. Here's what I've been wearing:


The Products::

MAC Studio Fix: I love this full coverage powder in the summer time because it gives you flawless skin without feeling too heavy. I like to apply the powder with the ELF powder brush, which applies the powder really smoothly and helps it blend easily. The shade is NC35.

Clinique Quick Corrector: I like this product because it applies like liquid concealer and dries like a cream concealer, with really nice coverage. I apply this minimally on my under eyes and on major blemishes. The shade is Moderately Fair.

Mark Kay Eyebrow Pencil: I like this dry, waxy pencil to give shape to my brows. I fill them in quickly and brush them through with a spooly for natural looking brows. The shade is blonde.

Physician's Formula Organic Wear Mascara: This mascara really brings the focus to my eyes, and holds up in the heat! I apply a coat of mascara, let it dry, and let go back in and apply one more coat for extra volume. It hols a curl and does not flake or smudge either. 

NYC Color Wheel Blusher: When I want a natural flush to my cheeks, I always turn to this blush. It is very pigmented and blends beautifully, and gives my cheeks a rose-y glow without looking overdone. The shade is Rose Glow.

Rimmel Kate Moss Lipstick: The entire summer I have been obsessed with this color. It is a deep berry shade with a creme finish that is gorgeous and flatters my fair complexion. The shade is 09.

These products have been my holy grail summer products.

What have you been wearing this summer?

xx BB