July 28, 2013

My Daily Makeup | FOTD #4 & Get Ready With Me!

Hello There!

My daily makeup tends to change, but I have been loving this routine for the last few days, so I thought I would share it with you all. 


Face::

Covergirl oil control powder foundation
Rimmel stay matter powder
Clinique quick corrector
NYC bronzer: Sunny
Physician's Formula sexy booster blush: natural
ELF eyeshadow quad: nouveau neutrals (matte medium brown through brows)

Eyes::

ELF eyelid primer
MAC paint pot: bare study
Physician's Formula eyeshadow quad:  canyon classics (cream on lid, matte medium brown in crease)
Loreal HIP eyeshadow duo: electrified (matte purple in the outer corner)
Milani liquid eye pencil: brown
Maybelline lash discovery mascara

Lips::

Revlon lip butter: peach parfait

I love this neutral, easy look. It looks effortless and easy, and feels light and airy.

To see me get ready, using these products, watch my latest "get ready with me!"

What is your favorite neutral look?

xx BB