July 25, 2013

FOTD #3 | Frosty and Fresh

Hello There!

Today I have a FOTD for you all- something fresh and easy with a bit of a twist. I have been playing around with a few new products, and I thought I would share the results. 


Face::

MAC Studio Fix: NC35
Clinique Quick Corrector: Moderately Fair
MAC Blush: Peony Petal
Mary Kay Brow Pencil: Blonde

Eyes::

ELF Eyelid Primer: Sheer
Maybelline Color Tattoo Cream Shadow: Barely Branded (lid), Cool Crush (inner corner)
ELF Eyeshadow: Day to Night (white gold-lid)
Maybelline Expert Wear Eyeshadow: Twilight Rays (lavender- inner corner)
MAC Eyeshadow: Texture (crease)
Maybelline Lash Discovery Mascara: Black
Physician's Formula Organic Wear Lash Boosting Mascara: Black

Lips::

Arbonne Lip Polish: Venus

I how easy this look was, and yet how fun and fresh it turned out. I think this might be my new summer go-to look. 

Do you have a look you have been loving this summer?

xx BB