March 15, 2014

FOTD #7 | sick day

Hello There!

 
The other day I was feeling a bit ill, so I decided to share with you my tips and tricks to wear makeup when you are sick. I will have that video linked at the end of this post. I figured I would tell you what skincare and makeup products I used to make me look less sick!

Face:

Covergirl clean foundation
Rimmel match perfection concealer
Rimmel stay matte powder
NYC smooth skin bronzer- sunny
Physician's Formula sexy booster blush- natural

Eyes:

ELF eyelid primer
Estee Lauder quad- pink, brown, taupe, coral (brows and crease shade)
Wet N Wild palette- walking on eggshells (lid shade)
Maybelline full and soft mascara

Lips:

The Body Shop lip butter- passion fruit

Skincare:

Clean and Clear morning burst cleanser
Clarins cleansing milk
Boots light moisturizer
Boots No7 eye gel
 

What do you use when you are sick?

xx BB

P.S.- here is the matching video!