March 16, 2014

a mini MAC trip.

Hello There!


The other day I went to MAC to exchange a few products I was given a long time ago. I ended up picking up a few things on my wish list, so I thought I would share photos and swatches:


I love Shanghai Spice because it is unlike other MAC lipsticks I've tried: the color is really soft, so the peachy-nude shade doesn't make your lips look fake. It applies smoothly and looks lovely with a smokey eye.


Trax has been on my wish list for a long time. I love lavender shadow and the gold shimmer adds a fun twist. I imagine this as a one-shadow look: swept across my lid with lots of mascara. It is pigmented and smooth, and the shimmer actually shows up in the swatch! The shimmer is not an overlay. This is going to be a fun shadow for Spring.

I will be wearing these MAC bits a lot; you may be seeing these products pop up in FOTDs shortly!

Hope you enjoyed this really quick post!

xx BB