February 22, 2015

FOTD #8 | all dressed up, with no place to go.

Hello There!

I haven't posted an FOTD in a long time, and I miss messing around with makeup. So today I put on a very dark smokey eye using my new Smashbox Wonder Vision set and an even darker lip, and I took some photos. 

attempting to be serious.
it didn't work.
 

Face::

Rimmel Match Perfection Foundation
Physician's Formula Rx Concealer 
Maybelline Mineral Power Concealer 
Rimmel Stay Matte Powder
Physician's Formula Talc-Free Mineral Bronzer

Eyes::

Maybelline Color Tattoo // Gold Shimmer
Smashbox Wonder Vision Set // Sparks
Covergirl Eyeshadow // Brown Smoulder
Clinique Eyeshadow // Earthling 
Wet N Wild Trio // I'm Getting Sunburned 
Rimmel Scandaleyes Liner // Black 
Loreal Voluminous Million Lashed Excess Mascara // Black

Lips::

Revlon Lipstick // Black Cherry 
ELF Xtra Lip Gloss // Michael

What products have you been testing out?

xx BB