March 23, 2013

FOTD #2 || Spring and Sun

Hello There!

Today my father and I went to a fancy hotel and had a cup of coffee, and I thought I would show you the fancy makeup I wore to sit out and enjoy the sun.


Face::

Clinique Quick Corrector- Moderately Fair
Covergirl Loose Powder- Translucent Light
Rimmel Stay Matte Powder- Sandstorm
Wet N Wild Color Icon Blush- Pearlescent Pink
Mary Kay Brow Definer- Blonde

Eyes:

ELF Eyelid Primer- Sheer
MAC Paint Pot- Bare Study
MAC Mineralize Shadow- Summer Haze (Lid)
Clinique Eyeshadow- Earthling (Crease)
Physician's Formula Baked Shadow- Baked Sugar (White for inner corners)
Wet N Wild Mega Liner- Black
Loreal Voluminous Million Lashes- Black
Maybelline One By One- Black

Lips::

Napoleon Luxe Lip Gloss (From the set- no color name)

I love this look for summer and spring; it's light, fresh, and golden glow-y. Plus it's easy too! I know I will be wearing this look a lot.

What's your spring "go-to" look?

xx BB