March 30, 2013

Spring Nails || Reviews and Swatches

Hello There!

I have been writing blog posts like a madwoman today! Today I thought I would share my top 5 favorite polishes. I would make a video about this, but I think it might be a bit short, so I have a fun video coming up instead :) I love bright, cream-finish polishes for the spring and summer, and you may find that there is a pattern in the polishes I love. As always, I took some photos!





All of these polishes are opaque in 1-2 coats, and the polishes are all bright and vibrant. You may notice a theme: I love Sally Hansen! The formula is really nice, and they have a beautiful shade range. I actually prefer the original Sally Hansen: Hard as Nails range, because the formula does not get as gloop-y as the extreme wear line. Unfortunately, the Sally Hansen: Hard as Nails range was a part of a summer collection that is limited edition. However, if you are desperate to find these polishes, you can find Nail'd it! here, and Love Rocks here! I love the formula because it is thin, but extremely pigmented. 

If you are looking for a little splurge, Butter London's Trout Pout is a neon peach polish that makes you look super tan and and is just gorgeous. Beware: this may stain your nails, so put a base coat on before applying! It is a bit price-y, but I have not found a dupe, and I really think it's worth the money. 

I love these polishes, because they are bright, fun, and make me feel happy!

What are some of your favorite spring and summer polishes?

xx BB