March 23, 2013

Beauty Blogger Tag | A Chatty Post

Hello There!

Two blog posts in one day? I am crazy! Today I was in the mood for a tag, so I found one that lets you know a little more about me!


1. Is your hair naturally curly or straight?
When I was little, I had clown-curly hair, but now it's wavy/straight. I love to leave it natural, but sometimes I straighten it to get a more sleek look. 

2. What is your natural color?
I have never dyed my hair! I love my natural color- It's a unique, auburn shade, and people dye their hair to look like mine. I'm lucky!

3. How often do you wash your hair?
I wash my hair once a week, because it really does not get very oily.

4. Do you wear the style the same hair style every day or do you change it?
I change it occasionally. I like wearing my hair natural, which is somewhat wavy, sometimes I straighten it, or if I'm feeling crazy I will curl it too. I tend not to style my hair because I don't like to use too many products or over-style my hair.

5. Do you do your own mani/pedi or go to a salon?
I think I have been to a salon once or twice in my whole life! Every sunday I do my nails before the week begins, so I am always changing colors, and it would be much too expensive to go to the salon every week!

6. How often do you change your polish?
Like I said, I change every week. However, if I have the time I will change my polish more often.

7. How long does it take you to put on your makeup?
In the mornings before school, I can fly through my makeup and finish within 10 minutes. However, when I have to get dolled up on the weekends or for holidays I like to take my time. I think it is so fun to spend time blending and carefully choosing colors, instead of just throwing it all on!

8. What do you do first? Face or eyes?
I always do my face first, because I never do an eye look that is so crazy that there is enough fall out to the point where I can't just brush it away.

9. Do you "collect" makeup or just buy what you need when you need it?
I used to collect, but for the past few months I have been on a makeup hiatus. I now really appreciate the makeup I have!

10. How often do you wear falsies?
Only when I performing in a dance shows. I find them too much of a nuisance to deal with on a regular basis.

11. Do you wear a full face of makeup every day?
Other than foundation, I do wear practically a full face.

12. Do you wear makeup when you are home alone or with family?
No way! When I am alone or chilling with the family I like to give my face a break.

13. Will you leave the house without makeup?
If I am just going to the shops, yes, but if I know that I will see someone I will throw on powder and mascara- something light.

14. How much high-end makeup do you own?
Not a lot; I am a drugstore girl at heart! But every so often I like to treat myself to something fancy, like a MAC lipgloss or a Stila eyeshadow.

15. How often do you wash your makeup brushes?
I try to wash them every week or so, but sometimes I just don't have the time! I wear mostly neutral makeup, so I never feel like I have to wash out dark eyeshadows or heavy blush.

16. Do you plan your outfits the night before, or do you decide when you are getting dressed?
I used to try to plan my outfits, but I have slowly gotten lazier, and now I pick random clothes at 6 in the morning!

17. How often do you change your handbag?
Very rarely! My favorite is the Bayan Hippo Messenger Bag, so I never really want to change my purse!

18. What time do you get up and go to bed?
I go to bed at 11 and get up at 6. Yay for school!

19. How often and when do you work out?
I dance 4 days a week, and I run every sunday.

20. Left or right handed?
Right handed.

21. How tall are you?
5'4"

22. Do you speak a foreign language?
Oui, Francais!

23. How many pets do you have?
One poodle named Macy.

24. How often do you blog?
I try to blog every weekend, but sometimes the time gets away from me, and I am much too busy during the week!

25. Do you keep a list of products to try as you see other posts and videos?
When I first started watching Youtube videos, I had a notebook, and I would constantly write lists! But now that I know much more about makeup, I will sometimes just write a product or two on a sticky note.

26. How did you come up with your blog name?
I talked about this in my first ever blog post, which I will link here. Basically, I have lived in Britain and America, and I love all things beauty!

27. What camera do you use?
Sony Cybershot.

28. What is your favorite color?
Lavender and kelly green.

29. What is your favorite beauty/fashion magazine?
I have a love/hate relationship with Seventeen- sometimes it's great and informative, and sometimes it's rubbish!

30. What are you doing with the rest of your day?
Going to bed! I am exhausted.

I hope you learned a little bit more about me! Do this tag and leave it as a link below!

What else do you want to know about me?

xx BB