March 9, 2013

Wet N Wild Blushes! | A Rediscovered Love

Hello There!

I know, I know, I have been MIA for a very long time, but I have been working through some half-empty products and have dug back into my collection to find some real gems, one of them being these amazing Wet N Wild blushers. The pigmentation and lasting power is incredible, and is worth way more than the $3.00 price point! There are four shades available, two matte and two shimmer, however I own three. 


Berry Shimmer is a beautiful berry pink with gold shimmer. I think this color would look gorgeous on darker skin tones. I wore this color in the winter because it made me look fresh-faced and gave me a warm glow. Mellow Wine is the only matte blush I have from the collection. I love this shade because it is the color that I naturally flush too, which makes it wearable all year round. The third blush I have is Pearlescent Pink, which has been named a dupe for Nars Orgasm, and I can see why. It is a pink-y peach shade with gold shimmer that would look great on just about any skin tone in the spring and summer. 



Overall, I think these blushes are fantastic! You get a lot of product for a great price, and they come in four universally flattering shades. I wish Wet N Wild would come out with more colors! The staying power and pigmentation is comparable to some of the higher end brands, making these blushes a complete bargain. My favorite shade is Pearlescent Pink, because it looks great on my skin tone and gives me a lovely glow.

Which shade is your favorite? 

xx BB