April 4, 2013

Spring is in the Air

Hello There!

I thought I would start a new series, all about seasonal trends. Today I wanted to talk about some spring trends that I am totally excited about. 

Cat Eye Sunglasses::

I tend to shy away from loud clothing, so one way I like to express my style is with sunnies that have a bit of flair. I found a few that are super cute:

URBAN OUTFITTERS- 16.00

You could spend a fortune on these beautiful sunglasses from Ralph Lauren:

RALPH LAUREN- 220.00

Or you could spend a fraction of the price on these super cute glasses for Modcloth:

MODCLOTH- 11.99

Black and White Stripes::

I love stripes! I just think they are so classic and chic, and I am so glad that they are trendy again. I particularly like black and white stripes- I feel extra French.

ASOS- 23.28


ASOS- 36.58

ARDEN B.- 29.00

Floral Pants::

I love these! I always get bored wearing a patterned top and jeans, so wearing a pattern on the bottom is a fun twist. I love all kinds of patterned pants, but floral are my favorites. ASOS has some especially cute bottoms.

ASOS- 46.55

ASOS- 19.95

Flouncy Skirts::

I love flow-y, flouncy skirts- they are so feminine! It's reminds me of the 50's, but a little bit more modern.

AMERICAN APPAREL- 28.00

I love flats, and especially when they are brightly colored or have a busy print. It can bring together an outfit and make you look much more polished.

MODCLOTH- 25.99

GAP- 49.95

MADEWELL- 65.50

What are some of your favorite spring trends?

xx BB