January 18, 2014

1 year without...

Hello There!

For 2014, I have decided to take on a new challenge. Each month, I will go without something. I decided to take on this challenge because I am a bit ungrateful for all that I have in my life. At the end of each month, I know I will be more grateful and happy for everything I have. Here is the layout for this year:

January: The month without shopping

February: The month without dairy

March: The month without sweets

April: The month without television

May: The month without social media, except Facebook

June: The month without complaining

July: The month without drinks other than water

August: The month without snacking

September: The month without starches and carbohydrates

October: The month without meat

November: The month without negativity

December: The month without procrastination


At the end of this month, I will tell you how each month went: my struggles and what each month taught me. I am so excited to take on this new challenge. 

What will you give up? 

xx BB