August 4, 2015

What's @ the Bowers Museum?

hello there! 


I've been making lots of trips to sights around Los Angeles over the last few weeks, and yesterday my dad and I took a few hours out of our day to visit the Bowers Museum. 


Bowers is a small museum in Southern California that houses some beautiful artwork from Asia and South America. They have a few ongoing exhibitions, but recently the museum opened an exhibit on the year 1968. The exhibit housed paraphernalia from the Vietnam War, Miss America Protests, MLK Protests, and musical revolutions. 


The museum is small but beautiful, and some of their exhibitions are really special. This exhibit was a really fun #tbt. My dad loved it too.


If you have half a day to spend in a museum, I would highly recommend taking a trip down to the Bowers Museum!

Where have you been this summer?

xx bb