August 19, 2013

A Review | Napoleon Perdis Baked Powder

Hello There!

I have not done a review in ages, and I picked up a few products recently that I thought I would review. I decided to try some items from the more high end ranges in Target. I have a few other items from Napoleon Perdis, but I wanted to try a face product, and I stumbled upon a face duo that was too beautiful to try. This is the Napoleon Perdis Baked Powder set in "Pink."

RP 20.00

The baked powder duo claims that you can use the lighter shade as a blush and the darker shade as a bronzer. However, the two shades in the duo are both very sparkly, so I would consider them to be more like blush or highlighting shades, or like eyeshadows. 

The two shades are both pigmented and soft, blend easily, and can be used wet or dry. I use the light shade on the lid and the darker shade in the crease. Then, for a matchy-matchy look, I like to apply the lightest shade on the cheekbones and blend the two shades together for a shimmer-y pink blush.


I love this duo for a fresh-faced shimmer-y look that will be perfect for a back to school look. While this duo is a bit expensive, it is multi-purpose product that will last you ages. 

What high-end product have you fallen in love with? I love this product!

xx BB