August 20, 2013

A Review | Loreal One Sweep Sculpting Blush Duo

Hello There!

In the spirit of buying new things, I think I would review some of the products I have recently gotten my hands on. This one is a product I saw at a bargain shop the other day, and could not resist. I had only heard horrible reviews about the Loreal One Sweep eyeshadow palette, but I had not heard anything about the One Sweep blush duo, so I thought I would give it a go. The shade I picked up is called Posh Chic.


This duo comes with a blush and a bronzer, which I must say do not go very well together. I like the bronzer and blush sepeartely, but not together. The blush is a bright pink shade with a undertone of purple, that has no shimmer. On the other hand, the bronzer is a matte brown shade that looks like a natural tan, and not too fake.

The product itself is pigmented and silky smooth, and blends beautifully so it does not look too harsh. It also wears a long time, so you don't have to put a lot on to make the look last. 


Overall, I really like this product, however I would recommend wearing the two products sepeartely, because the blush is more cool-toned and the bronzer is more warm-toned. Otherwise, the quality of the duo is fantastic. I think this is a bit of an underdog product.

What is your favorite underdog product?

xx BB