July 11, 2014

nail trend: candy pastels | all about nails

Hello There!


Today I am sharing another nail trend- candy pastel polishes! I have two sweet shades to share with you.

Revlon:

I picked up this shade recently from the scented range. It's called Lavender Soap, and it is a soft almost-white purple with a slight metallic sheen. I really like this color because it can be applied for a sheer look, or you could paint on 3 or more coats for a completely opaque pastel color. Plus it smells fresh and sweet!

RP 7.00

Deborah Lippmann:

I have about 3 bottles of this polish and I love it! It never becomes completely opaque, so you can wear it as a soft pink color with blue iridescent shimmer, or you can apply it over other varnishes for a fun twist on a regular creme-finish polish. It is very expensive, but I love slapping on a coat or two for special occasions when I have no time to bother with a manicure. 

RP 16.00

Let me know some of your favorite sheer and sweet polishes. What brands do you love?

xx BB