July 13, 2015

{summer FOTD 1}

hello there!


Recently, I have been in a makeup rut. I always wear the same neutral tones, from the same palettes, with the same lipsticks. So this summer I wanted to experiment with makeup, and share it with you all! Sometimes we need a little inspiration, so hopefully this will give you some ideas for new makeup looks. 

For this first look, I went neutral (surprise!), but I tried using some products from the back of my makeup drawer:

  
Face:

Garnier BB Cream \\ Light/Medium
Rimmel Stay Matter Powder \\ 004 Sandstorm
Physician's Formula Talc-Free Mineral Powder \\ Bronzer
Estee Lauder Soft Matte Bronzer \\ Bronze Goddess 

Brows:

Mary Kay Brow Pencil \\ Blonde
Physician's Formula Matte eyeshadow Quad \\ Canyon Classics 

Eyes:

Maybelline Color Tattoo creme shadow \\ Barely Branded 
MAC single shadow \\ Follow Your Fantasy [lid]
Clinique Single Shadow \\ Earthling [crease]
Lancome Single Shadow \\ Sunset [outer lid and crease]
Lancome Single Shadow \\ Golden Brown [outer corner]
Covergirl Professional Waterproof Mascara
Physician's Formula Original Organic Wear Mascara
Essence I Love Extreme Mascara 

Lips:

Almay Liquid Lip Balm \\ Rosy Lipped

What makeup have you been wearing this summer?

xx bb