September 2, 2013

A Review | Maybelline Fit Me Blusher

Hello There!

I have a new review for you all today on a product that has mixed reviews. The Maybelline Fit Me blusher and bronzer range is considered to be a really bad collection, but I thought I would add my two cents on the blushers. I have the shade deep coral.


I bought this color because it matches the shade that I naturally blush to, a deep rose-y shade, with a finish that has sheen, not shimmer. The product itself is somewhat dry- not soft like some of the other drugstore blushers offered. The pigmentation, however, is actually quite nice. While it is not very saturated color, it still creates a nice flush on your cheeks and also adds a subtle glow. 


Overall, I like this blusher because it is a light color that I will apply when I want a natural look or want to balance a smoky eye or a bright lip with a sheer wash on my cheeks. While it may not be as saturated as some other shades in the drugstore, if you are starting out in "the world of makeup" I would recommend this color because you cannot really overdo it. 


I won't buy another blush from this range, but I like it all the same. 

What is your favorite "my cheeks but better" blusher?

xx BB