December 21, 2012

Glitter Nails || My Top 10 Holiday Favorites

Hello There!

Today I thought I would give you some more in depth pictures from my "holiday nails" video. I love glittery, fun holiday nails, and so I thought you guys would like to see some more detailed photos, so you can really what they look like. I also made a little hiccup and lost the footage where I showed you guys the three glitter polishes that made my top 10. Have no fear, I asked for a larger memory card for Christmas, so I won't lose any more footage! I will give mini reviews for the polishes I missed.



R.P. 8.00

I love this Essie polish because it has small and chunky glitter. It applies with little goopy-ness, and it can create a beautiful glitter gradient. 


R.P. 5.00

I love this glitter because there are small and large glitter in this polish. The small glitter is not as small as the glitter in the Essie polish, but it can still give that same affect. What I also love is that this line from Milani is so inexpensive! It can get a bit gloop-y, but I can get over that because the price is just right.


R.P. 5.00

If you want straight-up chunky gold glitter, this is your polish. Warning: it can get a bit gloop-y. It does not give the same gradient affect like the other polishes do because there is only one size of glitter in this polish. But this chunky glitter is so pretty and it looks good over just about any color polish. 


R.P. 8.00
R.P. 8.00
R.P. 5.00
R.P. 5.00
R.P. 8.00 
R.P. 14.00

R.P. 7.00
R.P. 7.00

 These colors are beautiful, and some of my favorites for the holidays and any occasion.

Here's the video with in-depth reviews of all the colors:


What are some of your favorite holiday polishes?

Happy Holidays,

xx BB

 * I am not affiliated with any of these brands *