December 24, 2012

Happy Chrisma-Kwanza-kah!

Hello There!

Today I thought I would wish you a happy holidays and a wonderful new year. I will be taking a few days off to enjoy my family and be slightly more social. But I will come back with some great posts and videos too! Hooray!


I just want to thank you all. Since beginning blogging earlier this year I have found a passion and an outlet to be myself. While I love blogging and vlogging for myself, every view and new subscriber reminds me what a great community this is, and I am thankful for each and every one of you. Maybe I have inspired you to buy a new mascara, try a new lipstick shade that would have scared you before, or even start a blog yourself! Whatever I have done to inspire and help you warms me little 'ol heart and makes me so happy.

I hope you all have a wonderful holiday and may the new year bring you luck, joy, and a lot of love.

Happy Holidays,

xx BB