December 18, 2012

wish, wish, want || etsy #3 | Christmas Edition

Hello There!

I have not been on Etsy in AGES. So today when I went on there were an endless amount of things I found. I think I will buy some of these as holiday gifts to me. Tehe! I love handmade or homemade presents, so today I thought I would show you some things I found on Etsy that are so cute and great for holiday gifts.


I love this bag because it's so vintage and cute! And for $68.00, it's pretty inexpensive! For the purse enthusiast this bag is in really good shape, and it's the perfect size to hold everything without carrying around a suitcase. 

LINK

I love these handmade necklaces because they are so kitch-y and cute. I especially love the penny (and bought it for my sister) because it's a lovely quote and a joke at the same time! What's better? Plus, the prices are pretty reasonable for beautiful handmade jewelry. 

LINK

LINK

I really like this necklace because it's really trendy, and the colors are neutral. I love statement necklaces because they can really pull together any outfit. Plus, this necklace works year-round. I know you could make something like this yourself, but, if you cannot, this necklace is a little splurge that would be a perfect holiday gift.

LINK


The final pieces that I really love are sets of metal bracelets that are so dainty and beautiful. Some of them can be personalized with initials, which I think is that perfect touch that can make a gift that much more special. 

LINK

LINK

I love Etsy. Finding bits and bobs on Etsy is so much fun, because I know they are one of a kind and made with love.

What have you found on Etsy?

Happy Holidays, 

xx BB