December 1, 2012

wish, wish, want || Ebay

Hello There!

Today I thought I would share an Ebay find that I believe is a staple in anyone's collection. I love any type of scarf, but my favorite is a knit infinity scarf. I think a knit infinity scarf goes with everything, and will keep you cozy and warm while still looking fashionable. 

When I have a bit of free time I love to look on Ebay and fid some great deals, and the other day I stumbled upon one that is just fantastic. This seller makes infinity scarves in loads of colors that are under $3.00! The best part is that they are not made from acrylic, so they won't be itchy and they feel super soft. And if you wanted to get them in time for the holidays, you can. They ship in about two weeks! For $3.00 I can wait two weeks of a lovely scarf that looks great with everything. I have one in black, but I am tempted to get one in every color! 

LINK

You can get neutral colors, or bright colors too! 

What are some of your favorite winter staples?

xx BB

* I am not affiliated with this seller *