December 7, 2012

Fall Flair: Autumn Trends!

Hello There!

As the colder seasons set in, the new trends are popping up just about everywhere. So I thought I would share some of my favorite trends that are very popular this year. Unless you have been in a cave for the past few months, you will know that the color of Autumn is "oxblood." That and burgundy are extremely trendy and beautiful colors as well. This trend, among others, are some that I am really excited to wear this season. While you can spend buckets of money on designer pieces, buying something trendy that may only be stylish for a season feels better on your wallet when it's from a discount shop or the drugstore. So I thought I would show you some clothes, accessories, and some makeup too.


Oxblood/ Burgandy::

Nail Polish- I have two burgundy/ oxblood polishes that I just love. One is a classic shade, but the other polish is the fall trend with a twist. I love them both, so I thought they would both be great options for the colder seasons. I talked about all things Oxblood in a post that I will link here.

Galaxy::

Jewelry- This trend has recently been opting up places, but I really like it. It's a cool pattern, although sometimes I find it can be a bit overwhelming. So I think these earrings are cool because it's a little pop of pattern and "flair." They are slightly more expensive, but the color scheme is classic, so I think even when this trend is over the piece can still be worn.

LINK 

LINK 

LINK

Riding Boots::

You guys know I love boots. And you know I love my new Jeffrey Tyler riding boots. I have talked about them before in "The Winterlicious Tag" and my birthday wish list. I have worn them almost everyday with everything. Ridding Boots have always been trendy, but this season they are more popular than ever. They are sleek and chic and lovely.

LINK

Jeffrey Tyler riding boots, $99 at Off Broadway Shoes(Provided by Off Broadway Shoes)

Large Faced Watches::

Large faced watches are so chic, and can give any outfit a very "put-together" vibe. They has been a lot of hype around the Michael Kors watches. While they are beautiful, they may not be in some people's price range. I found a few less-expensive options from Fossil that is still a splurge but might be in just about everyone's budget. I am particularly fond of this one:

LINK

The Cat Wing::

This liner look is very big for the fall and winter. I love the sophisticated look it gives, and how little time and work it takes! It does take a bit of practice to get it right, so here are some eyeliners that make it a little easier.

Jordana Fabuliner- $2.99 
NYX The Curve- $12.99
Urban Decay 24/7 Waterproof Liquid Liner- $19.00
LINK

Nails::

I have a long list and a video too about my top 10 favorite nail polishes for the fall and winter, which I will link here. It has quick descriptions and in-depth swatches so you can really see the colors.

I hope this post helped give you the lowdown on all the trends for this season. I am so excited to jump into the colder months, and these pieces will get me in the autumn mood. Plus, you could ask for some of these things for the holidays too!

What are some of your favorite autumn and winter trends?

xx BB

*I am not affiliated with any of these brands*3