December 22, 2012

FOTD #1 | Drugstore Edition || Black Cherry and Bronze

Hello There!

Today I thought I would share what I wore on my face in my "holiday nails" video, which I will link here. I had a simple eye look paired with a dark lip, and I thought it looked really beautiful. Plus, I only used drugstore products. So here's what I wore!


~ Face ~

Revlon Colorstay foundation- Ivory
Maybelline Coverstick concealer- Medium beige
Rimmel Stay Matte Powder- Sandstorm
Wet N Wild Color Icon blush- Berry Shimmer
NYC Bronzer- Sunny

~ Eyes ~

Mary Kay Brow Pencil- Blonde
E.L.F eyelid primer- Sheer
Maybelline Color Tattoo creme shadow- Bad to the Bronze
Loreal Infallible eyeshadow- Blinged and Brilliant
Jordana Fabuliner- Black
Loreal Voluminous Million Lashes- Black

~ Lips ~

Revlon lipstick- Black Cherry

I wanted to keep the eyes really simple, so as you can see I did not use a whole lot of eyeshadow. I love the dark, vampy lip for the fall and winter. I hope this gave you some inspiration and some ideas about what's new at the drugstore. 

What's your favorite from the drugstore?

Happy Holidays,

xx BB