August 6, 2012

Mascara Madness Monday! || Loreal Voluminous Million Lashes

Hello There!

Today is a new series, called "Mascara Madness Monday!" For the next few mondays I will give reviews of some of my favorite mascaras. Today I will be reviewing Loreal Voluminous Million Lashes Mascara.


This mascara is just okay for me. The brush is a nice rubber wand, although it is slightly big, and and I will say that it makes my lashes look voluminous and all fluttery. *bats eyelashes*

FUZZY PHOTO- WHOOPS!

I would suggest setting this mascara aside for a night out, not only because it is a very "wow" kind of mascara, and I personally not have enormous lashes for everyday wear, but because it does take a bit of time to work with it, and on a normal day I don't always have that kind of time to spend fluffing my lashes. That being said, I have found one flaw in this mascara that makes it so-so for me. It's a wet mascara, and I mean wet. I have been using this mascara for over a month now, and it has not dried out one bit. I personally prefer a drier formula, although I know some like their mascaras wet. Also, I have to scrape off some of the goop that sticks to the end of the wand, otherwise I get it all over my eyes. I just hate getting gooey globs of mascara everywhere, and I am so impatient that I can't sit around fixing my eye look if I do get product on my lids. Additionally, I find my lashes harden up a bit and, while this doesn't "make or break"the product for me, it may for others, so I just thought I would let you know. So, to summarize, it's a wet formula that will give you fluttery, va-va-voom lashes. I'd give it a seven out of ten.

Do you like this mascara? Let me know what you think!

xx BB