August 27, 2012

Where have I been?

Hello There!

It has been so long, I almost forgot how to start my posts. Yikes! I thought you might like to know where I went when I dropped off the face off the earth. The answer is school. I went back to school on the 21st, and ever since I have been wrapped up in homework, new teachers, and all things school, and my blogging has dropped to the bottom of my priority list. 

But don't fret! Dry your eyes! I won't be gone for long! I have new posts coming soon, and some new installments from my "Back to School Beauty" blog week. 

Thanks for being so patient. Please follow my blog! And please share this blog by retweeting or sharing on your Facebook page, and help bring everyone into the "Britica Beauty" world!


What would you like to see from me next?

xx BB