August 27, 2012

Tweet Pet Peeves!

Hello There!

Today I thought I would do a chatty post. As an avid blogger and tweeter, I spend much of my time looking at Twitter, and I have come to find some things that people tweet that make me go "Arghh!" I can't be the only one who gets annoyed by these silly things, so maybe you will look at this post and think "Oh, then it isn't just me!" 


Here I am:
It's great that you are at a cafe, on the couch, or in the bathroom. But no one else really needs to know.

I Liked:
Liking a video is great for the You tuber, but please delete the likes, or program your account to not show your "likes." It just takes up my news feed, and then I can't see the tweets I actually want to see.

What am I eating:
The fact that you have now "Instagramed" your iced tea from Starbucks four times, and you still think people want to see it makes me think either your priorities are wacko, you think people care, or you have short-term memory loss. 

No Makeup But Still Beautiful Pics:
At first, I thought this was a great way to give women confidence, and I respect girls who have the courage to show themselves "naked-faced" on the internet. But, after the fifth time, we know what you look like without makeup. It's not that I think you're ugly, it's that I think the compliments have gotten to your head.

Every 5 Seconds Tweets:
I don't care if you are bored, tweeting every five seconds takes up my twitter feed dagnabit! Yes, I saw that you are live on on "Younow," and I know you have a new video up, because I just saw it a few seconds ago. If I had wanted to see it, I would have by now.

Sorry if you thought this was a bit cruel, but these are just things that really get me going! With that being said, feel free to check out my twitter here, and it would mean the world if you would follow me! I won't take up your news feed!


What have you been tweeting lately?

xx BB